StoryShift StoryShift

Story Shift is awesome! I like that you can choose from different genres, and that you can regularly vote on what happens next in the stories. Makes me think of those "Choose Your Own Adventure" books I used to read as a kid. Very cool idea! Keep up the good work!

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks man, glad you like the idea :D

The Most Unlikely Apocaly The Most Unlikely Apocaly

I think you should invest in a better microphone, but your submission was excellent! It was very dramatic and quite funny:-)

Praise the Sun (part I) Praise the Sun (part I)

I really like your creation. I'm not sure what you intend to use this for, but I think it has a very mystical feel. I think it would be great for a fantasy game.

SilverPoyozo responds:

Hey, I'm glad!Yep it's definitely a fantasy/rpg-based piece, though it doesn't have any use just yet.

Skull Master Study Skull Master Study

I love skulls! This is an absolutely incredible piece of art. It's so detailed that it looks like you could just reach out and touch it! I love the red backdrop you used for contrast. I hope you do more skull art :-)

Undead Meepers Undead Meepers

Love it! It's a really spooky piece of artwork. I especially like how you chose to use that contrastive green eye!

Madame-Meepers responds:

Thanks for your comment!
Meep!

Pumpkin Head Pumpkin Head

Very appropriate for halloween and the release of Silent Hill: Revelation. I especially like that your pumpkin is a giant! :-)